Just in time for the holiday season, Huddle House announced today a complete revamp to the sandwich section of its menu, with the new addition of Two-Hand Sandwiches at select locations across the country.
With a savory new sandwich to meet every type of craving and flavor profile, guests can choose from any of the following flavorful Two-Hand Sandwiches, all of which are served with a choice of French fries, sweet potato fries or tater tots:
- Crispy Chicken Club – Served on a toasted brioche bun, this sandwich consists of Crispy chicken breast (or grilled, if you prefer) piled high with Applewood smoked bacon, cheddar cheese, fresh lettuce, tomato, pickle chips and chipotle mayo.
- Roasted Turkey Bacon Ranch – Guests can elevate their comfort food cravings with toasted sourdough, roasted turkey breast, Applewood smoked bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato and ranch dressing.
- Grown-Up Grilled Cheese – Huddle House’s version of the comfort food classic combines stacks of Applewood smoked bacon with melted cheddar and Swiss cheeses on sourdough bread, served with a side of nostalgia from your childhood.
- Prime Rib Tips Sandwich – Piled high with Huddle House’s signature tender Prime Rib Tips, this sandwich is topped with Swiss cheese, sautéed mushrooms and caramelized onions on a toasted brioche bun with savory au jus.
- Zesty Grilled Chicken – Marinated and seasoned to perfection, this grilled chicken breast sandwich is served on a toasted brioche bun and comes topped with Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickle chips and zesty Dijon honey mustard. It’s also available with crispy chicken.
The new Two-Hand Sandwiches join Huddle House’s wildly popular Philly Cheesesteak sandwich and Big House BLT, which is now served on Sourdough bread.
Two Hand Sandwiches are now available at nearly 150 participating Huddle House restaurants across the country.
For more information on Huddle House’s flavorful menu or to find a location near you, visit http://www.huddlehouse.com/.